Home Up

Why Management Consultant?

Most SMEs/SMIs cannot afford to employ and retain a high value manager.  Due to the scope of the business, probably the company only utilizes the high value managersí knowledge and experience, during 20% of their time in the company. The other 80% of their time are the routine works that can be handled by less qualified managers.  So the company has a problem of paying above what they can afford yet getting only 20% of their value.  Companies that use external consultants pay only when they require the knowledge and skill.  Using management consultants give companies the following advantages:

  • Save time and resources by using external expertise to 
  • Reduces risk of mistake by trial and error
  • Pay only when you use the knowledge and skill
  • Lower long term costs

 

Hit Counter